Monday 28 October 2013

Brick Lane Fashion

Sorry IQers! It's been a while! I've been in London for a few weeks and I've had the best time ever. I'm really enjoying being independent in London and embracing everybody's individuality, freedom of expression and style!

Brick Lane is an hip area in East London which have the most amazing Vintage Fashion and Food markets, and not to forget the amazing artistic graffiti around the area. Here is my outfit I wore, reminiscing the change to the autumn/winter season. 



Leather Top - Zara Man
Roll Neck - Topman
Black Skinny Jeans - Topman
Tartan Scarf - Urban Outfitters
Boots - Zara Man

Let me know what you think about the edgy look. It was a departure from my usual style but I absolutely loved it. 

And I also would like to share a fashion piece I bought from Old Spitalfields Market, which is just nearby. 


Thank you, let me know what you think! 

No comments:

Post a Comment