Tuesday 16 June 2015

Paris 2.0

So this is a post for my other outfit I wore on my Parisian break. 


The shirt was perhaps my favourite purchase for the summer. It is from Reiss, which is my favourite store. I love that the material of the shirt was a blend of cotton and linen, as it was scorching hot there. I paired this shirt with black tailored trousers, simple and I had them tapered down at my calves. 


As you can tell I'm wearing my Ray-Bans in the previous pics, below I'm wearing a pair of Celine sunglasses, which are super modern and unisex. My view on sunglasses are choose whichever compliment your face. I don't think many sunglasses should be gender defined anyway! Here's my version of the Blue Steel! 

Hope you can let me know what you think of this amazing statement shirt. 
Be sure to follow me on Instagram/ Twitter at umariqbal_ 

Shirt - Reiss
Trousers - Topman 
Sunglasses - Ray Ban & Celine

Hope you enjoyed the post! X

No comments:

Post a Comment