Tuesday 9 June 2015

Parisian Fashion!


Hi! I have been AWOL for a while because I've been coming up for more fashion ideas and exciting ways to display the latest trends. Now I aim to make it more consistent. 

Just this past weekend I travelled to Paris, France. I hadn't been there in a very long time, so it felt like the first time again. There is a lot of style to live up to, especially in the Fashion capital! 

Recently, I tried to combine smart classic looks with a modern touch. On my travel, I went with two looks. The first I will display on here. I wore a short-sleeve white shirt, with folded sleeves and combined that with some skinny chinos in a check print. I think the check print adds a certain excitement to a simple outfit and it's perfect for the summer season. 

I am not particularly into short sleeved shirts but I felt a bit more confident this year and opted for the look. 
This is me walking down a road in Notre Dame, the chinos were perfect, not too thick material and it didn't let me boil in the roasting sun. (It was HOT!) I'm wearing a pair of Leather plimsolls which were so comfortable and a go-to staple item in any wardrobe. I tailored the trousers so they would skim my ankle and give my feet room to breathe. 

The rucksack co-ordinated with my shoes as its leather and padded. Great to avoid looking like a tourist, which is always my goal! 


My sunglasses are Ray-Ban and they have a rose gold tint to them. They are a staple for any summer holiday. 



My belt is from American Apparel. I love the belts from there as they stock a variety of different colours. 

I hope you like this outfit and let me know what you would wear on a Parisian weekend! 

Shirt - Topman 
Chinos - Topman 
Belt - American Apparel 
Plimsolls - ASOS
Sunglasses - Ray Ban 
Rucksack - Zara 

Outfit two uploading soon! 

Lots of love xo

No comments:

Post a Comment